Refunds & Returns Policy
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our long-term pursuit and concern. We want you to shop with confidence. That’s why we provide guarantees that ensure you’ll receive your item on time and as described.
Everyone who shops on NewsDesk.io receives the following guarantees:
- Full Refund if you don’t receive your order.
You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by our website. (45 days, excluding 2-5 day processing).
- Full or Partial Refund if the item is not as described.
If your item is significantly different from the product description, you can A: Return it and get a full refund, or B: Get a partial refund and keep the item.
- Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
2. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of NewsDesk (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.